Sunday 15 January 2017

From Bump To Baby

So I thought I would share with you a few bump and other photos from my pregnancy with Toby :)

Here we go!




We found out so so early on this time. I literally took a test the day before my period was due and got the faintest line. I showed it to Matt but he couldn't see anything and he told me not to get my hopes up but I just knew!


I was a little addicted to seeing that number go up!


After a scare I was sent for an early scan at 6 weeks, the midwife was unsure if she could see baby as it was so early on so we had an agonising 2 week wait ahead. At 9 weeks we went back and look! There was baby. That teeny little splodge.




12 week scan! I couldn't believe how much baby had grown in just 3 weeks.


I already felt so much bigger than I did with Livvy and I was only 13 weeks gone.



All ready to go find out which team we were on.









You can just about make out the massive bruise on my side from where he would constantly kick me.


More than ready to meet my little man.


I took this the morning we went in to be induced then posted it onto my Instagram and acted as though it was just a normal day. I loved keeping it secret that we were actually on our way to meeting him. I don't think anyone clocked on haha.


Finally here and safe in my arms.




It all feels so long ago now yet he's only 10 weeks old! I'd love to have another but pregnancy is so rough for me that I  don't know if I could cope haha. Everyone said to me after Livvy that no two pregnancies are the same. Trust me to be the one who goes against that and has two identical pregnancies!

Jem x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured