Friday 2 May 2014

Guess who's back!

Yes its me! This time I am sticking around.

I took a little break from blogging because life got so hectic for a while! Things have started to settle down and Livvy is now in a very established routine that means I can dedicate some time to my blog and get back to sharing the things I love with you guys.

I was originally publishing a post everyday but now I will be putting out a post every Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8pm. I will occasionally do extra posts so keep and eye out for those.

I thought seeing as though this is my first post in a good few months I would just do a little update on my life.

Livvy is now 19 months old and she is learning so much everyday. She is developing her vocabulary as such a fast rate its hard to keep up with how many words she can say. She has such an amazing personality, she is so funny and cheeky. She loves playing catch and being Mommy to her dolls. She is so kind and caring and is always looking out for her little friends.

We've been going to a lot more playgroups recently and I really think this is the reason why she is such a social child. She always wants to say hi to people or give a little twirl. Like seriously it can take us an hour just to pop into the shop to get milk! She is wanting to walk everywhere now too so the pushchair is there solely for naps and tired legs now.

Matt is still working hard as always and I am trying to be the domestic goddess .. not that it ever works out that way. I am usually so behind on housework because I always have something else that needs to be done but don't worry we aren't by any means living in a dirt filled house.

I shall leave you for now with some of my favourite photos of Livvy from April! May is a fresh start and I hope you stick with me and get involved with my blog. I shall be doing some Ask Jem posts in the future so if you have any questions at all then leave a comment or email me! All my contact info is on the right hand side of the page.









Jem
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured