Sunday 12 January 2014

My Week In Pictures

Hello! So its Sunday again so you all know what that means. My week in pictures!


Monday

We went for a playdate at my friend Jade's house. This her daughter, Daisy. They play so well together, at one point they kept making one of her toys play a song and they sat dancing together.


Tuesday

I spent most of the day relaxing and then cleaning the house whilst I waited for my Mam and brother to arrive from Blackpool. I love my cosy owl slippers.


Wednesday

Me and Matty on the train on the way home from my birthday day out. We don't really take many photos together because our cameras are always focusing on Livvy.


Thursday 

We had to take Livvy to the doctors because she's developed a few dry patches on her skin and she has been scratching at them. Turns out she has eczema so we've got some special cream for her. 



Friday

Livvy in her new snowsuit that my Mam bought for her. It has little owls all over it. So cute!


Saturday

Looking at the waves during our walk with my Mam and brother. She was fascinated by them!


Sunday

This train here made me upset because it took my brother and my Mam home :( Had such a good few days with them and i'll miss them so much!

Hope you've had a great week whatever you got up to.

Jem
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured