Saturday 16 April 2016

10 Weeks Bumpdate

So I am 10 weeks already!
I know its not THAT far along but we found out at 4 weeks so to us it feels like a lifetime already. Especially when we kept it secret from most people until 9 weeks. Livvy is so excited to be a big sister. Lately all she talks about it buying toys and clothes for the baby and telling me all about what she wants to do with him/her.

So here's how things are going at 10 weeks!

How far along? 10 weeks .. well and two days really.
Symptoms: Extreme fatigue, nausea and sickness allll day, just like last time, hormonal acne, very sensitive teeth and my boobs are still a bit achey.
Maternity clothes? No not yet, I have bought a couple of loose fitting tops and some stretchy jeggings as jeans are making me uncomfortable at the moment.
Stretch marks? No not yet. I didn't really get any with Livvy expect for a couple on my thighs and boobs.
Sleep: I feel so so exhausted. I am having to go to bed a little earlier than usual and I'm napping at least twice in the day which means my housework is slipping! I need to clean my house asap but you know what right now its not the number one priority.
Best moment this week: Livvy giving my belly a hug and kiss for the first time.
Miss anything? Having energy and being able to eat without feeling so nauseous.
Food cravings: Nothing specific, i'm kind of just eating what I fancy at the moment because its hard to keep anything down.
Anything making you nauseous or sick?  Yes!  Everything :(  
Labour signs: No!
Belly button in or out? In! It never popped out with Livvy so I'm interested to see if it does this time even though it makes me feel a bit weird haha.
Mood: I'm happy and excited about being pregnant but the nausea and sickness are really dragging my mood down at the moment. I'm trying to focus on the fact its a sign baby is happy and healthy though so that does help a bit.
Looking forward to: My midwife appointment on Tuesday. There's a lot I want to talk about with her so it will be good to see her.

                               

I'm going to do updates every two weeks I think as sometimes not much changes week to week. Hope you enjoyed reading this and I will update again at 12 weeks!

Jem xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured