Monday 6 January 2014

100 Happy Days

So yesterday I saw a few people sharing a link about the 100 Happy Days challenge so I thought I would check it out.

"We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, is the base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being."

This is what the homepage says and it really struck a chord with me. I often feel like I get swept up with housework and other things that really don't matter. I often feel like I don't appreciate the little things that make me smile. So .. I signed up!

I did my first day yesterday and will be trying my best to complete the challenge.
You can follow my progress on Instagram. My username is in my contact info.


If you want to sign up then click HERE ... Good Luck!
Apparently 71% of people tried and failed so lets be the ones to complete it.


Jem

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured