Thursday 9 January 2014

Toddler .... Thursday!

Okay so I know its usually Toddler Tuesday but I missed it this week to make my post about bullying so thought i'd so Toddler Thursday instead haha.

I am loving having my Mam and brother here. I really miss having them around. I mean don't get me wrong I don't think I would cope living back at home but it would be nice if they were a few streets away or in the next town not on the other side of the country! They'll be leaving on Sunday so right now i'm trying to make the most of the time we have together so I'm sorry for the lack of quality posts. I'll get back to normal once they have left haha. 

Anyway here we go! These are just a few from my birthday day out yesterday.


Family portrait on the train.


Playing on her Uncle Sam's DS.


People watching in the Metro Center.

Thanks for sticking with me guys. Like I said i'll be back up to blogging properly next week!

Jem
xo



No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured