Friday 10 January 2014

My Day

So today we decided to head into Sunderland to do a bit of shopping. I had a couple of vouchers to spend from my birthday and my brother wanted to get Livvy a late Christmas present. We didn't get into town until mid afternoon so we headed straight to Wetherspoon's to grab some lunch. I had a lush Chilli Con Carne because for some reason I had been craving it all day. 
Afterwards we headed into the mall and I picked up some things from The Bodyshop with my voucher.
I got the following.
                         
This had been recommended to me by a friend and I needed a new wash for times when my skin breaks out as my regular everyday wash isn't cutting it at those times.


Passion Fruit Body Butter. I got this simply because it smells amazing and the colour matches my colour scheme in our bathroom haha!

Click for enlarged view

I needed a new brush for my eyebrows and their brushes had also been recommended to me so I thought I might as well try them while I had a voucher to use. 

We then popped into Next as I can never resist looking in there for Livvy. My brother bought her this gorgeous sweatshirt dress. I have been lusting after it for quite a while.


I can't wait to try it on her! I think she will look adorable in it. 
Hope you've all had a lovely day too.

Jem
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured