Thursday 14 April 2016

Two Years Later

Oh my goodness! I can't believe its been nearly two years since I last blogged. Life just seemed to get so hectic and by the time I would sit down to write my eyes would decide sleep needed to win the battle!

So ... I'm not going to try and catch up on a full two years. That would be crazy and i'm pretty sure you would get bored half way through reading. So here are just a few key moments that have happened over that time.

So first of all Livvy is now THREE ... how did that happen? Well first off you missed her second birthday, which we had with all her friends at softplay. Here she is as the birthday princess.



Something i'm not going to go into massive detail about now but I may in a separate post one day is that after her second birthday Livvy's eating took a massive turn for the worst. Basically she stopped eating for nearly a month and then very little each month for the next year. We were under hospital care and went through rather a lot which was awful. I really went through emotional turmoil during this time. Like I said I may make a post one day as it could be useful to anyone going through a similar situation.

So during that time we had Christmas 2014! Here she is on the day.



I'm just going to skim right over most of the year, you can always go look at my Instagram to have a look back over the years if you'd like. So here is our little girl on her first day at nursery in September 2015. I still can't get over how grown up she looks in her uniform!


Then we had her third birthday. We had a My Little Pony themed party at home with her closest friends and family. She was over the moon with everything which was pleasing as i'd put quite a lot of thought and effort into the day.


I saw my littlest brother graduate from University in Carlisle in November 2015.


We then went back to Carlisle again in December to see him in Jack and The Beanstalk as the King. Although we ended up being stranded there for two days because of the awful floods it was so worth it to see him. The whole production was fantastic and Livvy loved every moment.



When we got back we took Livvy ice skating for the first time and she was a natural! She wanted to do it all by herself and didn't fall once.



Then of course was Christmas 2015!


Her favourite present was and still is her keyboard from my Mam.

A little photo from my birthday brings us nicely into 2016!

Livvy started swimming lessons too a couple of months back and she went from clinging onto her teacher like below to swimming independently within two weeks. She is such a good swimmer and I can see her going far with it.

So I think that's all the main points covered :) I can't believe how much our tiny baby has grown over the last two years. She is such a wonderful little person with a huge personality! Anyway I hope you enjoyed catching up with us and I will be back to regular blogging from now on.

Jem xo


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured