Wednesday 7 May 2014

Spring Cleaning

So today has been a good day!
We finally got the yard cleared and jet washed so we have a clean safe place for Livvy to play in. I'm hoping we can get some astro turf put down soon so she has a soft place to play as at the moment it's all just concrete. She is so sturdy on her feet though and she will only play out there whilst being supervised. 


I have also sorted through all of her toys and bagged up the ones she no longer uses to store up in the loft. I wanted to reclaim our living space a little and stop it looking like Toys R Us! 
She now has a new bookshelf too so that's taken care of all the piles of books on the floor that I constantly trip over haha. 


I also organised her play corner in the living room so it's become kind of a "home" corner. 



I am slowly trying to work my way around the house and declutter. Which is pretty hard to do when you have a toddler at your feet undoing all your hard work!

Next task will be the spare room aka the dumping ground. Eeep. 

Do you like to have a spring clean? 
If so how often? 
I'd love to hear your stories too!

Jem
xo 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured