Saturday 1 December 2012

Little Old Me

Hi there! Lets start with a little introduction shall we?

My name is Jem, aged 23 and a first time Mamma to my beautiful little girl Olivia Amelie who is always referred to as Livvy (or Livvy Loo if you're my Mam). The other child in the house is our beloved cat Yuuki, she is treated like another baby and is often found cuddled up on the sofa with Livvy.

Right now I am living in a little town called Seaham near Sunderland with my other half Matt but I come from the town with the fake Eiffel Tower, Blackpool. The not so Las Vegas of the North. I moved here just over a year ago now and it was the best decision I have ever made, long distance just wasn't for us.

This blog is going to be a little insight into my crazy life as a stay at home Mam. I hope I can give advice to other first timers as, lets face it, we all need a little help now and then. I will give honest reviews on products I use because, again, we all buy things for our little babas without really knowing why we need them or if infact we really do!

If you have any questions feel free to ask away and I will answer them to the best of my ability.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured