Friday 3 January 2014

Review: Tomy Aquadoodle

I'll apologise now about image quality. My camera wasn't charged so I just had to use my phone camera.

We recently purchased the Tomy Aquadoodle with some of Livvy's Christmas money so thought I would do a quick review on it as I know a few people who have been toying with the idea of buying one. We didn't get the full mat version, we got the travel one as I wanted it for our train journeys too.

Here it is in action!

                              

                              
                                                          She's some artist right? haha.

                             

Personally I think its a fantastic idea. All you have to do is fill the little pen up with water and away you go. There is no mess, no long setup times and it keeps her entertained for ages! The other good thing about it is you don't have to apply much pressure to make a mark on the pad so its brilliant for little ones to learn about cause and effect. 
It says 18 months plus on the box but I think this is just because of how small the pen is. As long as you supervise your child there is nothing they could really hurt themselves on. It dries out super fast as well so if they have filled the pad with their genius sketches they can start again in no time. 
The only improvement I would make is I would add a little velcro tab onto the side of the pad so when you close it the whole thing would stay together. Other than that I think for £9.99 its value for your money. Eventually I think we might get her the full size mat as they do loads of different versions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured