Friday 7 December 2012

Getting Creative.

I decided to finally sort out Livvy's half of my wardrobe out this morning but realised I didn't have any storage boxes spare and I didn't fancy spending money just for the sake of it. So, I decided to take one of these ....
                                                                                                                                                                             

a bog standard Huggies nappy box. I cut the top flaps off that usually serve as the lid so that the box was just an open top and then I got some purple wrapping paper that I had lying around the house and wrapped the box up to create this ....



My very own homemade storage box. I know it doesn't look the greatest and isn't exactly very neat but its saved me money and it means I can easily change the labels on the front as she moves up in size! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Image Credits

Popular Posts

Featured