So yesterday I saw a few people sharing a link about the 100 Happy Days challenge so I thought I would check it out.
"We live in times when super-busy schedules have become something to boast about. While the speed of life increases, there is less and less time to enjoy the moment that you are in. The ability to appreciate the moment, the environment and yourself in it, is the base for the bridge towards long term happiness of any human being."
This is what the homepage says and it really struck a chord with me. I often feel like I get swept up with housework and other things that really don't matter. I often feel like I don't appreciate the little things that make me smile. So .. I signed up!
I did my first day yesterday and will be trying my best to complete the challenge.
You can follow my progress on Instagram. My username is in my contact info.
If you want to sign up then click HERE ... Good Luck!
Apparently 71% of people tried and failed so lets be the ones to complete it.
Jem
xo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Tags
- 100 happy days
- 2014
- 2017
- ap
- aquadoodle
- attachment parenting
- baby
- baby 2
- baking
- big sister
- birth story
- bullies
- bullying
- bump
- cat
- catch up
- Cleaning
- co-sleeping
- competition
- cosleeping
- creative
- cuddle
- cute
- daughter
- development
- diy
- dreams
- family
- fashion
- follow
- food
- friendship
- fun
- giveaway
- goals
- happy
- hate
- healthy
- help
- home
- homemade
- hopes
- huggies
- kitten
- labour
- lesson
- life
- lifestyle
- livvy
- make up
- making
- mirror
- mother
- mothercare
- mum
- mummy
- my other half
- my week in pictures
- nappies
- nappy
- new
- new year
- next
- olivia amelie
- organising
- our day
- parent
- parenting
- pregnancy
- product
- recommend
- resolutions
- review
- routine
- sale
- shopping
- sister
- skill
- story
- tag
- teething
- the bodyshop
- toddler
- toddler tuesday
- tomy
- travel
- uk
- update
- What I Wore Wednesday
Image Credits
Popular Posts
-
So I am 10 weeks already! I know its not THAT far along but we found out at 4 weeks so to us it feels like a lifetime already. Especially...
-
So today is the start of big changes in our house. The whole place needs a good declutter and needs to be organised. We seemed to have acqui...
-
So here it is, another new year. I wonder how many of us are making the same resolutions that we made this time last year? Let me guess. ...
-
So in my last post I talked about my new year goals. One of them was to dedicate at least one evening to myself every week. Now, it might se...
-
So today we decided to head into Sunderland to do a bit of shopping. I had a couple of vouchers to spend from my birthday and my brother wa...
-
This morning we decided to get up earlier than usual and go for a breakfast carvery at a pub that is about a twenty minute walk from our ho...
-
Hello again! Yes ... once again I failed tremendously at blogging. Its one of those things that I love doing but then I struggle to get ti...
-
So the weather today has been amazing. Its been so warm and the sun has been shining all day. We went to play group this morning and Livv...
-
Oh my goodness! I can't believe its been nearly two years since I last blogged. Life just seemed to get so hectic and by the time I wou...
-
I'll apologise now about image quality. My camera wasn't charged so I just had to use my phone camera. We recently purchased the...
No comments:
Post a Comment